Thank you for visiting our blog comment policy. We are so glad you are here! We would love for you to be part of the conversation and look forward to hearing what you have to say. Before you do join in, please take a few minutes to review our community guidelines.
Comments we love
The type of comments that we encourage and look forward to include:
- Relevant ideas, suggestions and perspectives that pertain to the article’s overall topic.
- Constructive and useful critiques relevant to an article’s topic.
- Questions that are applicable to the article.
Comments that will not be published
The following are examples of comments that will not be published:
- Keywords in the name field instead of a person’s actual name.
- Any link in the content that is self promotional.
- Affiliate links included in the comments.
- Comments that are off topic that indicate that the article was not read.
- Racist, crude or rude remarks.
- Comments that include profanity or crude language.
- Any comment deemed slanderous or libelous statements.
- Copyrighted or proprietary material in any form.
- Personal attacks on an author or another commenter.
This is a public blog. Please do not include your personal information such as your phone or physical address in the comments. We reserve the right to remove any personally identifiable information to protect your privacy.
We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate that do not meet our quality guidelines. This is a moderated blog. Any comment is held for review before it is published.
Thank you again for taking the time to visit and to read our comment policy. We want to thank you for being part of our community and for helping us maintain a high standard of quality content. Your comments are very much appreciated and we value your insights.
A special thanks to Copyblogger for the inspiration for these guidelines.