Have you clicked “like” on a link under a Facebook post and then decided that you actually do not want to like it? You may have clicked the like accidentally or you may have simply changed your mind and do not want others to see what you liked.
How do you remove that “Like” from that link?
The following is a Facebook tutorial showing two options to show you how to remove a “Like” from a link on Facebook post in the new Timeline format:
How to Unlike a Link on Facebook
The first option is to locate the Facebook post or link that you recently liked. When you have located the post or link, find and click the “Unlike” link beneath it.
If you are unable to locate the post or link that you want to remove the Like from, follow the following directions:
- In your personal Facebook profile, locate the Activity Log button directly underneath and to the right of your personal profile Time cover image. [Image 2]
- The next page is your Activity List that includes all your Facebook activity since the beginning.
- Scroll down the list to locate the post or link that you want to unlike.
- For example, the list will include: YourName likes a link. Click that “link” to go to the post to unlike it. [Image 3]
- Note: Only you can see this Activity Log list when you are logged into your Facebook account.
Do you have questions about how to manage your Facebook page? Do you need assistance with your web design or social media needs? Please feel free to post a comment below, and contact us or call:
Latest posts by Robin Strohmaier (see all)
- How to Stop WordPress Comment Spam Using WPBruiser - June 8, 2016
- How to Fix WordPress White Screen: Tutorial & Case Studies - April 13, 2016
- Strategies You Need to Romance Search Engines - February 13, 2016
- Top Social Media Trends to Skyrocket Your Business in 2016 - January 28, 2016
- Marketing Roundup Gold – Social Media, Blogging & Goals - January 15, 2016