R & R Web Design LLC Copyright Notice
R & R Web Design LLC’s Web site has been registered with the US Copyright Office and is protected by Copyright Law of the United States.
No part of this website may be used for commercial or noncommercial use without express written permission from R & R Web Design LLC. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth with Title 17 of the United States Code.
You are permitted to view, copy and print information from this website provided your agreement that the use of the information is for personal and informational purposes relating to the services of R & R Web Design LLC.
For information about reprinting an article, portion of an article or any information on this website on your commercial or noncommercial website, contact us. Prior written permission is required and certain conditions apply.
Content published on R & R Web Design LLC’s website may not be republished or repurposed in any format including, but not limited to ebooks, videos, slideshows, and social media channels. If you are interested in republishing an article, the following conditions apply.
If you are interested in republishing an entire article, you must first contact R & R Web Design LLC for written permission. The following conditional guidelines apply:
- You agree to contact R & R Web Design LLC prior to republishing an article for written permission.
- After you receive written permission, you agree to wait 7 days from the original publication date before republishing.
- You agree to publish the article exactly as it appears on R & R Web Design LLC’s website including all text, graphics and links.
- You agree to include the author’s bio and links exactly as they appear in the original post.
- You agree to include a link back to R & R Web Design LLC’s website with the following text, “Republished with permission by R & R Web Design LLC.”
Republication In Part
If you are interested in republishing a excerpt or portion of one of R & R Web Design LLC’s articles, you do not need to obtain written permission provided you agree to the following guidelines:
- The maximum number of words from the original article is limited to no more then 100 words.
- The excerpt or quote must appear exactly as it appears on R & R Web Deign LLC’s original article.
- The excerpt or quote must include a link to the original article.
If you have any questions about R & R Web Design LLC’s copyright or republication policy, please contact us.