We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
R & R Web Design LLC
4124 Taggett Lake Drive
Highland, MI 48357
Our Commitment To Privacy
We are dedicated to protecting the privacy of our client’s confidential information. This notice is provided as an explanation to our clients concerning our corporate internet procedures and policies regarding such confidentially and how we use the confidential information that is collected. As a standard of commitment to our clients, this notice is made available on our website at https://r-rwebdesign.com and on each web page where confidential and personal data may be requested.
Information That R & R Web Design LLC Collects
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to respond to your requests or contact you with newsletters. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by contacting us to be removed from any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address (Internet Protocol address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
R & R Web Design LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods and services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- IP addresses are kept in the server logs so the host can identify and stop bad bot attacks.
- The Content Delivery Network (CDN) uses IP addresses that can identify and stop bad bot attacks.
- If you view a YouTube embedded video on the site, the IP information is sent to YouTube to record that the video has been viewed, just as it would if you had watched it directly on YouTube.
Whenever you submit a contact form through our website, we may ask for your name, email address, and phone number. Your information is encrypted as it transmits from your browser to our web server so that your private information is not intercepted by third parties. In addition, we never share or sell your information to third parties.
The information you submit is used solely to respond to website inquiries.
Leaving a comment on one of our posts requires that you identify yourself by email address. That information is stored in the site’s database.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if the email address you used is connected to that provider so your happy face displays next to your comment.
On-Going Service Data
Data backups are provided by Amazon Web Services.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.
Our Commitment To Privacy For Those Under 13
Due to the nature of our services, we do not anticipate that this website will be visited by those under the age of 13 years. We will promptly remove such information from our records if we come to the knowledge that a person under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to this website.
The phrase “personally identifiable information” means any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. It is our company policy to protect the privacy of children and those less than 13 years of age. No part of our website has been designed to market to or to attract the attention of individuals under the age of 13.
We will strive to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data by contacting us to make the required changes.
How To Correct Your Personal Information
You may correct any factual errors in your personal information that was submitted on our website that has been collected by R & R Web Design LLC by sending a notification through our contact form or by sending a postal letter to the physical address provided at the beginning of this notice.
To further protect your privacy and the ensure security, we will take the necessary steps to verify your request and to expedite any corrections you have requested. Please provide all of your personal information such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and e-mail so that we may verify and complete your request.
Last updated 6/02/2018