As we start the New Year, we would first like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your support this past year and second, to reflect on 2012. Our goal for R & R Web Design LLC’s blog has been to offer tips, tutorials and news to offer help and to provide our readers with breaking news about web design, search engines, social media and more. You have made our goals well worth reaching for!
To recap the year, we are including our top 10 blog articles for 2012 according to Google Analytics. It is amazing to see that the majority of the top 10 visited blog articles have to do with social media. The analytics have provided us with an excellent picture about what our reader’s are searching for on the Internet. They also show how much social media is impacting all of our lives and businesses.
Here are our top 10 posts for 2012:
- How to remove a Like from a link on Facebook – This article was published in November 5, 2010. We had several readers write and ask us to publish a new tutorial after Facebook’s updates in 2012.
- QR Codes – Example of a QR Code Coupon – published January 25, 2011.
- How to Crop Your Facebook Profile Thumbnail Picture
- Top 10 Social Network Sites – March 2012
- Top 5 U.S. Social Networking Sites – June 2011
- Top U.S. Search Engines March 2012
- How to remove your home address and cell phone number from Facebook
- How to Remove a Like from a Link on Facebook – 2012 – Revised for the new 2012 Facebook format.
- Top 10 Social Network Sites – November 2012
- How to Get a Short Google Plus URL
Please let us know your thoughts
What type of information would you like to see on our blog in 2013? Would you like more social media tutorials? Do you like posts about web design, WordPress, and search engines?
Thank you again for all your support in 2012! We look forward to seeing you here in 2013 and wish you the very best!